To reserve the unit:
- 25% of total (before processing fee of $85 and/or pet fees) will be required
- Remaining balance is due thirty (30) days prior to arrival
- Refundable security deposit of $300(families)/ $500+ (groups) is due in form of check or money order 15 days prior to arrival
- Upon making a reservation you are agreeing with the terms and conditions of the Lodging Agreement (click to review prior to making a reservation).
- If you are making a reservation within 30 days prior to arrival date, total amount is due at the time of making the reservation
- Refundable security deposit will be processed within 21 business days after departure
- The above policies do not apply to June Grad Rentals (please refer to the June Grad Rentals link above)
- All rates are subject to 6% Maryland tax and 5% County room tax
- All reservations are subject to a $85 processing fee
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted. All payments other than the initial 25% of the total will be subject to a 2.5% convenience fee if paying by credit card. To avoid the credit card convenience fee, feel free to pay by check or money order by mail. Personal checks are accepted if received no less than two (2) weeks prior to arrival date. Checks and money order should be made payable and mailed to:
Beach Getaways Management
203 9th street
Ocean City, MD 21842
Check in time is between 3pm and 5pm. If you are planning to arrive late, please contact us in advance to make arrangements for key pick up. You will receive a walk through checklist upon check in that needs to be filled out and returned the day of arrival. Your check in office is at Beach Bum Motel, 203 9th street, Ocean City, MD 21842 (unless otherwise specified).
Check out time is before 10am. Guests shall:
- Remove all food from refrigerator and all trash from property
- Clean dishes and utensils and store them away properly (the cleaners will find your dirty put away dishes and bill you for washing them)
- Leave the soiled linen (if provided) in the unit
- Leave any spreads or blankets on the beds
- Leave furniture arranged the way you found it
- Check all drawers and closets for personal items
- Close windows and lock the doors when leaving
- Drop off the keys and parking passes before 10:00 a.m. at Key Drop Box by the office front door
If the rental property is not left in the condition described above, guest agrees to pay a cleaning fee (billed out of security deposit by cleaning co).
If you are travelling with a pet, please let the reservations agent know, as only certain units allow furry travelers. There is a small pet fee charged per pet for the duration of your stay (see the Pet Friendly Rentals link above). When booking online, please make sure the condo allows pets before completing your reservation to avoid unnecessary cancellation fees.
- Cancellations must be in writing (email, letter, fax). In the event that you must cancel or transfer to another unit, you will be charged 16% of the gross rent if the property is re-rented for the full amount. If property is not re-rented for the full amount, the full rental deposit is forfeited. Processing fees are non-refundable.
- If you have not checked in within the first 24 hours of your arrival date and not made other arrangements, the reservation may be cancelled and all rental monies forfeited.
- If you feel that the withheld deposit could create a hardship on you, please consider insuring your trip with a third party insurance company –insuremytrip.com
Generally, there is one off-street parking space that is included with your unit rental. Larger units may offer more than 1 space.